Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz SLC Forum, please post an introduction

SLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Mercedes-Benz SLC Forum, please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Reactions
I currently drive a 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth but I'm thinking about upgrading to a pre-owned 2017 Mercedes SLC300. I joined the forum to learn more about the SLC300. Thanks in advance for any comments, tips, recommendations.

Ray@Sax

Reactions
The 300 a good drive, take a test drive and compare, the ultimate, now, is the SLC43, 2019 is 390bhp, it flies.Whichever you’ll enjoy the drive.

skromfols

Reactions
I recently purchased an SLC Final Edition. I considered a Porsche, Jaguar and BMW, but really liked the looks of the SLC. It seems to have all of the bells and whistles, which is what I wanted. It's comfortable, has plenty of power and looks good. I think the electronics package is a little dated, but I can live with that. We haven't taken any long trips yet, but our 300 miles round trip to Nevada over two lane twisty roads gave me a good feel for how it handles and I liked what I experienced. It reminds me a lot of the Alfa Romeo Julietta Sprint I had back in the 70's, which is a good thing.