How can I keep my 2016 GLE 4Matic with 129K miles running for another 100K miles?

paysan

Reactions
Hey Guys,

I am new on here, nice meeting everyone. I am looking for some advice on maintenance. I purchased a 2016 GLE 4Matic in June 2019 with about 35K miles on it, as it was just coming off a 3 year lease. I've owned the car for 4 years now and it has been great to me. I drive long distance a lot and have enjoyed the smooth highway rides. I have had no issues at all, in excess of routine maintenance stuff like;
  1. Tires, oil/filter changes and brakes. (PS: haven't ever replaced the rotors coz I was trying to save money. I know I need to do this soon for better braking)
  2. Just did a transmission flush for the first time last week 6/20/23, which was long overdue.
  3. Replaced the starter battery in 3/15/23 this year, which was the original that came with the car and lasted 7 years, which I thought to be impressive.
  4. Replaced all 6 ignition coils and spark pugs in 5/24/23 which I have been told is expected.
That's it. The car is about to be paid off next year, and my goal is to keep it running for another 125,000 miles at minimum, so up to approx. 250,000 miles in total, so I can avoid a car payment while I grow my business.

Can you guys please share some advice on what I must do to attain this goal? I'd really appreciate it. :)

coachhomer

Reactions
Welcome. Feel silly welcoming you because this is my first post and I am new as well. Not sure why no one has answered your question. I am a wannabe mechanic and am just getting to know the gle lineup. Curious to hear an experts take. Have you had any issues with the suspension? Hub assembly, air bags, etc? My guess is those are potentially due for some TLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk